Quotidian Ventures is seeking a full time PR expert to join our team!
Quotidian Ventures is a seed stage fund founded in NYC in 2010 by Pedro Torres Picón. Our passion is helping founders create technology products that modernize large industries in which they have deep domain expertise. Whether the entrepreneur has a technical background or not, we provide the resources and hands on support needed to allow him or her to make the difficult transition from industry expert to internet entrepreneur.
About the Role:
- You’ll be working directly with a rotating group of 5-8 portfolio companies at a given time to:
- Develop creative strategies around launches and events
- Pro-actively seek out speaking opportunities for Quotidian and our portfolio companies, and keep founders involved in relevant industry conversations via event appearances, press mentions, blogging, etc.
- Write and refine press pitches with founders
- Provide PR to Quotidian and the Quotidian Team
- Include Quotidian in press efforts for portfolio companies when appropriate
- Promote Quotidian events and appearances
- Maintain relationships with industry writers and keep them in the loop on Quotidian happenings
You should have:
- Two or three years of experience in a NYC tech PR firm or similar position at a leading NYC startup.
- Awesome networking skills and strong relationships in place at tech and mainstream publications.
- Excellent writing and storytelling abilities, proven success in writing press releases and pitch letters.
- Strong press network in other vertical markets is a plus. Our companies span a wide range of industries, so you’ll also need to build relationships in a number of b2b and consumer facing markets (ie. Real estate, construction, home services).
- The ability to manage scheduling and billing relationships for the companies you consult with.
- A results driven work style - this position will be benchmarked on the success of campaigns, not on billable hours.
- Love for being plugged into the NY tech community.
How to Apply:
Show don’t tell. In addition to your resume or LinkedIn, we’d love to see case studies of successful campaigns you’ve created and implemented and clients who you’ve handled in the past. Please share your social presence with us: LinkedIn, Twitter, blog, etc.
Get in touch at email@example.com.